Photobucket

28.1.12

佳节

19/01/2012

Happy 4 Years Anniversary To You And Me =)
Thank you for sent me a pair of shoes
however I choose so long time ><
that day you fall in sick
but still hang out with me
 You

Chinese New Year's Eve
At home steamboat with my beloved family =)
we still drink X.O. =D
A great night

Chor 1
Early in the morning start go back my hometown
Kuala Kurau,Perak
only me,mother and second brother back only
4 Hours++ only reached my hometown
chor 1 need to red abit however just pink =P
1st we went to our uncle's home steamboat
all my relative keep said
I look like 15/16 years old
=_=
so I keep act
Yeah ~ I'm high school student =D
my face look like child too much ><

Chor 2
Morning we went to Kee Tek Jia dim sum


when night went to my aunt's house
wear so beautiful go there
i thought my cousin them will so happy chat with me
but they just keep use iphone,ipad,gambling
and never talk with me also
feel disappointed 
and keep think 我的人缘有那么的差吗 ?
if this year really is the world end
so this year will be the last year we can meet during chinese new year
but ur all 一点都不珍惜 ='(
so sad

Chor 3
Morning wake up
Dim sum again
really nice eat and cheap
when afternoon back kl

reached home rest a while
hang out movie with my dearest
1st time watch movie at night with he
and also is our 1st time sit at the 1st row @@

Chor 4
Morning helped mother work
finish work
dearest come fetch me back home bath
and went to 1u
want to watch movie
but no seat =(
so bad
then shopping a while
back kepong dinner & lou sang with his family
this was my 1st time lou sang =)
finished dinner went to jusco
hope can watch movie
but the result still the same
no seat T_T
so bad luck

Today already is Chor 6
not yet go friend's home also
and just watched 1 movie =(
really hope can watch all movie with dearest


开心乐龙龙
希望大家都开开心心
新年快乐
恭喜发财 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment