Photobucket

1.1.12

2011 Ends.


24/12/2011
Christmas Eve
I went out with my dearest and his family
we went to church
this was my 1st time go church
feel so excited
we at there keep sing until 12am
don't know how to sing but still need to follow sing

when 12am
we bless each other Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
after that we eat something then back home
1st time 2am++ only reach home
feel glad can be with him =)


Christmas I just stay at home
do nothing =)


lets skip until 31/12/2011
Today is the last day of 2011
but it's also my 1st day of final exam

everyone asked me where you go tonight ?
I said at home watch tv
but at the end I choose hang out with my dearest
accompany he go eat
however my mother feel angry
I'm just don't like the feel
everyone go out count down
why I need stay at home watch tv ?

We plan go Desa Park City
but there was tooooooo FULL
gave up go there
don't want waste time jam at there
we changed go Kepong Happy City Steamboat
there was have show

while we eating
they start count down
and suddenly heard fireworks sound
we just can heard the fireworks sound only =.=
luckily we can saw the fireworks from Desa Park City

The feeling was weird
heard nearby us fireworks sound but can't saw the fireworks at there
can't heard Desa Park City fireworkss sound but can saw it xD


after we finish eat
dearest send me back home
I feel lucky I have hang out with he
if not I will stay at home cry
lol
however we didn't count down
we just sitting there steamboat
but I had feel glad
can be with you
at the last day of 2011 and the 1st day of 2012

It's 1/1/2012 now !!!
Happy New Year Everybody ^_^
I'm waiting our 4 years Anniversary 


No comments:

Post a Comment