Photobucket

24.2.10

New Life.


today open school
scare ~~~
6++ am suddenly wake up =.=
8+ go bus stop wait bus
9+ reach there
take Uniform try
cant and no more edi
so i wear the T-shirt

when i went up to the room
my heart keep jump >.<
go in
just me 1 new student only
other din come >.<
and 4 more senior only
teacher give me a note
call me copy
lol ~
so so so many
and i not enuf paper
keep go borrow

12.30pm
lunch time
senior date me together go eat
when tat time i only know
they all more than 20 years old
and they tell me so many thing
i started feel so scare
scare no money buy thing
scare cant borrow money
scare need by myself go melaka for exam
i dunno at where at all
haiz ~

1.30pm
go back academy
just keep copy note
hand pain
suddenly be model for nail
lalala ~
more good
i not need keep write and write and write =.=
and just me only !!!
ahhhh ~~~

5pm wait bus
back home
bath
wash my T-shirt
tomorrow need wear again

I Need Say Goodbye To New Camera & New Handphone
Because My Money Not For By Your Two
Is For Buy My Beauty Thing
Haiz ~
Goodbye MONEY !!! T_T



No comments:

Post a Comment