Photobucket

8.2.10

I Need Money $$


finally i'm back
i quite busy this few day
i busy for
new year
open skul
borrow money things
valentine gift
plan date

new year everybody also busy
bcoz all wan buy clothes
i buy edi
jz 3 ONLY ~
no money no shopping

i gonna open skul after new year
good luck to me =]
hope the PTK will borrow money to me

Mr.Albin geh present i preparing
quite busy to do tat ~
hahahah ~
hope Mr.Albin dun say ugly and like so cincai
bcoz me in this week only think dao
then buy buy buy
now also not yet finish buy
kekekek ~~~

in this few day
i most sad is
my phone camera was spoil
oh damn !!!
why want choose tis time spoil
i still got many thing wan take pic 1
i really cry for euu my camera
nobody can help me
no money no phone
no camera

jealous many ppl can keep outstation
saturday i watch tv
HONG KONG
DISNEY LAND !!!
oh damn
inside my heart
i tell myself
in my life i will never ever can go there
be expected my family suddenly bcome so rich

i tell my brother about tat
he tell me so cheap only mah
i waiting he bring me go xD

I'm Not A Rich Girl
However
I Came From A Rich Family
But Now Edi NOT
I Live In A Poor Family
But I Still Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment