Photobucket

9.1.10

Scare



today wif mother go back
Impress Esteem again
ask more thing
haiz ~
i most hope can not need go NS
but
the teacher tell me
they will send letter
but after i finish my course i also mayb need go
i dun wan la
haiz ~


tat suan jor la
money problem come
i sure need borrow money
bcoz i not a rich ppl
they call me borrow money wif PTK
they will give me RM15000
3% per year
but must study all the course
got 1 is need after finish then go out work 1 year half
then only go back again
wtf
when start i edi think dun wan tat
but now if borrow money must need
haiz ~
suan la
take la take la


after tat register tat must need 3 ppl ic
mine
father / mother
qing qi
tat qing qi i find my brother
when register still need give RM200
and need wait 3-4 month only let me know
will borrow me money or not
how come like tat
if i start study edi
then they dun wan borrow money to me
i need how ?!~!!!
wtf
they no think at all


when i wan go in study i need give RM5000 1st
bcoz tat money need give me buy thing to learn
haiz


the last 1 i scare is
i will no heart study in this course
tis course are not easy at all
need to study many thing like wat doctor need to study
need study many thing
cant wrong any step
if me no heart to study edi
i cant take back money at all
tat mean i cant give up at all
I NOT A RICH PPL
i cant like other ppl
can give up then give up
not need care where ur money go


tuesday i will take the all thing need for register go there
and when 初十一 i will start study edi
i need know new ppl again
i need start a course i never know b4
nobody can pei me
every tuesday - saturday
i need myself go and back
i so scare to knew new fren
i no dare
i scare



right now
i really scare until wan cry edi


haiz ~

No comments:

Post a Comment