Photobucket

12.1.10

Recently.



 9/1
 big brother bring chocolate back
oh ya ~
i love it ^~^

when evening
go ask beauty couse again wif brother and mother
after tat go jusco

saw chi xiang at there work
aiyoyo


after tat we go manjalara there
De Pastry Chef
dinner
i love there
food see like so expensive
but actually very 划算
fullllll ~~~

 10/1
keep confuse about the beauty couse
no money >.<
mother keep scold me ='(


11/1
finally my mother tell me
wat she will do
make me not so scare edi
the big brother ahh ~
i waiting he help me out money xD


12/1
today mother off day
early morning wake up
go eat and go kepong pasar
finally i buy my bag
and 1 more shirt
buy tat shirt must need buy a scarf
oh no
i know me now only buy scarf so out la
but i like it =]




finish buy
go back beauty academy
wan register PTK ( borrow money )
bring RM200 go
they tell us need RM420
wtf =.="
then i just pek RM200 give them
i know me no money also cant like tat buli me
hmpf !!!


back home
bath
go out eat back home again
parents go genting
gambling
lalala
i sure wont follow
so me at home
write blog xD


Everybody Happy Everyday ya ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment