Photobucket

14.1.10

Memory


yesterday
when i still sleep like a pig
a 8 po send msg ask me where am i
ask me go paparich visit zhi teng them
i accept
after i finish bath
she call me and tell me paparich no open
laugh until me beh tahan
hahahah !!!
they say go mutiara eat


after i reach opposite mutiara
when i cross the road
suddenly i saw my OLD skul student who wear yellow colour sport shirt
she face look like so surprised when saw me
but i dunno who is her at all =.=
mayb last year i be the leng leng of melati
make her rmb me gua XD


after i reach mutiara
i go find them
when i look go somewhere
i saw a special ppl
her face also look like so surprised
i din coi her also XD


who date me out ?
eng,chew,ying
3 person
lol


skip


back home
i saw my facebook got something out
hohohohoho



 

so fast ~
is next tuesday ^~^
but he work>.<
it's ok
he edi tell me he will take holiday on next thursday
i waiting ^~^


I ♥YOU DEAR


No comments:

Post a Comment