Photobucket

19.9.12

0919.


Today
is me and he
4 years and 8 months anniversary
he accompany me watched 2 movie today

Resident Evil : Retribution
I love Alice =D
this was the 5th episodes already
don't know when only will finish
the story of this episodes really shock me
but not bad

Kepong Gangster
this movie quite nice due to I feel those actors played quite well in this movie
we non-stop said : neh neh neh ~ here is where where where
neh neh neh ~ there is where where where
lol


today is dating day but also is the day of result release
when I check my result
I saw 1 F there
I really get shock
how come I will get F ???
impossible !!!!
that was the most low rank in exam

I thought I won't cry
but at the end I cries non stop
and when talk about this my tears will flow out automatically
I really can't accept that I failed until get F
I really hate the tutor ='(
this is the first time I fail in college
until now I still can't accept this fact
no idea how to resit the exam without any tips =(


No comments:

Post a Comment