Photobucket

26.3.11



Next monday
I will start my study life again =)
english course
who call my spm result got 5 credit
but english cant get credit
need to study english course at there
and get gred B only can continue study
=(
so scare I cant did it

I already choose my course
Business Economics =]
feel like so hard =x
actually I want choose
Banking & Finance
but my brother say study that just can work at bank only
salary not so high also
and need do many thing =_=
so call me choose Business Economics

Today Miss Eng accompany me go try sit bus go college
feel so touch
because she would accompany me do this stupid thing =')
finally I know how already
but feel so hard because when back need walk so far only can take my bus =(
no choice
who call me not yet know drive and no car also

when thursday
I 1st time go learn car
I really hate that uncle so much
just keep scold me only o0o
not my false also just keep scold
F**K YOU !!!
but I no dare scold back he
and no dare change uncle T^T

Now just can wish me
GOOD LUCK
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment