Photobucket

30.3.11

.


Finally I come write blog
I know got some people waiting come see my blog xD

Monday
1st time go college study
scare like hell
don't know who say need early 2 hour go out
if not will late
shit you =.=
me 8am go out
9am reach college
1 ppl walk here walk there find the classroom
no ppl want talk with me
maybe I too ugly already
scared ppl >_<
homework : grammar
don't know do at all ='(

Tuesday
my parents fetch me go college
finally I know a new friend
A pretty girl from Muar =)
change classroom
go hall
started feel so happy because got air-cond
after 1 hour feel too cold
beh tahan
teacher told us : tomorrow remember bring jacket come
haha ~

after school back home change clothes
then hang out with my dearest 

Look at this pic
then look at that pic on right hand side
two different people xD

Lunch : Le Classic
Dinner : Steamboat
1st time steamboat with he =)

Finish dinner back home
do homework
essay
1 and half year no write already
simply write >_<
write until 2am only go sleep ='(

Wednesday
rainy day
I thought will traffic jam
but I also 8.30am only go wait bus
let you guess what time I reach college ?

9.10am =.=
alone stay outside hall wait until 9.45am only go in ='(

after school back home
prepare go learn drive again
this time I do it well xD
din get scold
but a few times those car want come bang me I don't know at all
lucky the uncle break
>_<
that time I keep think
next time when I get licence sure keep give ppl bang =.=
choi ~~~~
hahaha ~

time to sleep already
tomorrow don't know want what time go wait bus already
=_=


No comments:

Post a Comment