Photobucket

23.5.10

=)

i'm back =]

long time no update =(
am i happy now ?
i think i'm okay now
just think only =D

got many happen this few week
hehe ~

i most love 17/5/2010
this is a very very special for me & Mr.Yap =]
 secret =X
 i love him deep and deep more =)

this few week
my money all fly away already =(
need saved again

shopping !!!
i still want you ~
i really hope can get the sony tx5 >.<
camera ~~
haha ~
but i really so hard to go far place
this few week keep go kepong only
study go kepong
par tuo go kepong
meet friend go kepong
cool man
maybe you go kepong can meet me
hahaha
but i wont coi you xD

haiyo
exam still got how many month ?
4 month more
i gonna go melaka for exam and trial
and keep crazy look at book

enjoy my life now ?
i just enjoy my love life and family life
where friend ?
i just got a few friend only
that's all
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment