Photobucket

31.3.10

..


i'm back =]
 when monday me and family back hometown
Kuala Kurau
nobody no this place 1 ~
around 9pm reach eat
12am sleep

tuesday 4.30am wake up
go dunno wat place ==
i just know sit jor 1 and half hour geh car only reach
go 拜 my 老公 lol
wat mean 老公 ?
not my husband la ~
is my grandfather geh father
1st time go there
风景 sibeh nice !!!!
finish tat go find eat
then use around 1 hour reach my father grandmother there
oh god
hot like hell
 finish
back home bath

go penang
go find my 大姨
they bring us go many place
take abit bit pic nia
then keeeep rain ==
night go back to my hometown
SLEEP !!

today 5am wake up
go 拜 my grandfather and grandmother
everytime i go
i sure will think back how my grandmother pass away
dunno why ~
around 10am back to 二叔 home
 then call my 二婶 help me rebonding
1st time rebonding
the taste BUSUK betul
lol ~
after 3 hour gao dim
mother and father come fetch me
then go find eat
then back kl

on the way back kl just keep sleep
4 hour leh ~
back kl go kepong find eat
back home

so tired now.
feel my hair got abit like dai b ==

MISS MY ALBIN YAP SO SO MUCH !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment