Photobucket

14.3.10

Academy Life.


other people is college life
but i'm different
i'm academy life
hoho ~

1 week so fast pass
i study at academy 3 weeks already
learn many thing ?
actually not so many
just abit only
in this 3 weeks keep learn same thing only
all thing i have already memories
but other new student not yet
so i just can wait them
actually i need busy for copy note do file
why need do file ?
need pass up when may for exam
don't think easy !!!
is so many thing need copy
and need to memories
but
nobody borrow me
so i need wait ~~
oh god !!!
need in 2 weeks copy finish it
@.@

yesterday saturday ~
early morning
go meet my ALBIN
we go eat MC
kekekekek ~~
so happy
1st time early morning meet
after finish eat
me go academy for study
my ALBIN go work

i feel my teacher eyes is >> $.$
Just want MONEY
yesterday she give me and other 2 new student product
all same with me just give RM5000
but but but !!!
they 2 all thing get it
just me just only me
what also hutang me
say next week only give me
wtf ~
i in academy 1st also cant get product 1st

just because of 1 of them is no borrow money
and
other 1 borrow money but everyday
what she say let people feel she are rich ?
and i'm poor ?

really unfair !!!

they all already have uniform
just only me not yet
i early than they in wor @.@
haiz ~

this society really is what also $$ 1st
haizz ~~~
now i only realize


teacher say this week learn make up
don't know real or not
hope is real ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment