Photobucket

3.5.11


Yes
Today is TARC orientation day
And
I attended =D
feel regret attended
due to
there are really damnnnnnnnn boring


today so lucky
I met Joeyee
lucky got her
I not need line up also can get the T-shirt & the file xD
feel myself so jin ka
other people line up under the damn hot weather
I goyang kaki at there xD


this year T-shirt nice xia
but I hate orange =_=
and the most glad thing is
this year can get a 4GB pendrive for free =DD
my dearest say that is : jiao pendrive
hahahahahaha ~
sure I know that xD
but I also need it
because my own pendrive keep let my friend borrow go
long long time only will come back on my hand
macam that pendrive not mine =_=


feel dun wan go college start from tomorrow until next week
but
I scare >_<
however I scare I also decide wont go on thursday & friday
I need know the time table as soon as possible laaaaaaaaaaa ~~~


Start from today I'm Tarcian ^_-



No comments:

Post a Comment