Photobucket

29.5.11


On friday
I cut my hair
ahhh ~
so regret
T_T
my hair become so short now
however that is myself want cut 1
but I don't know will short like that ='(
I just hope my hair don't too messy only >_<

after hair cut
movie with my dearest
we watch Kungfu Panda 2
It's a funny movie
but in the cinema I cry =X
because I really cant accept that my hair short like
2 years ago geh me T_T

when saturday
I dyed my hair
Black Colour
=)

I'm look like kids now
many people thought that I'm still during secondary school
I told them I'm 19 years old d
they really get a big shock
and started said bull shit reason
to explain why they said I'm still during secondary school
speechless =_=

Back to my college life
I'm damn fucking lazy do those tutorial question
especially that QS
bull shit thing =_=

I need to add more oil on study d =)


No comments:

Post a Comment