Photobucket

4.9.13

End of My Diploma Life.


24.08.2013
The last day of my exam
and it's also the last exam in my Diploma life
I hope la >.<
I afraid I will fail ><

after finished the exam
whole class went to De Pastry have our lunch
it's actually the last lunch for our whole class
since some of them gonna leave us
hopefully I wont leave ><

took a lot of photos =D

it's sad two of my classmates can't attend the lunch
haiz ~
 but nvm I still have the whole course photos that took on our course's forum day

whole course with our lecturers and speakers

DEC Group 2 =D


 whole DEC members =D


all the only girls in our course



The end of my Diploma life
have a really nice study life with them for 2 years and 4 months
hope we can continue it in Degree life =D




No comments:

Post a Comment