Photobucket

5.9.11

Difference


Talk about my 1st experience first
last saturday is the 1st time I go super market be a promoter
only 1 day
because I just replace my neighbour only
after this time I will never ever do this kind of job anymore
bored like hell and tired like hell
until now my hand still so pain
why my leg no pain ?
due to I got keep 拉筋
but hand dunno how to do it ><
make a friend at there
she quite leng lui =)

okay
back to the title
morning wake up then keep on get hurt
ask someone some question
give her suggestion
but she said the idea was so bored d
my heart told myself : I never get that before
but they already said that so bored
how hurt am I ?

today and tmr mother off day
still think she will bring me go genting today
but actually not
she want me alone stay at home
how sad ?!!!

open pc
login to the facebook that I selling clothes
didn't have any ORDER !!!!
bull shit
already 1 week
1 order also don't have
am I need ready to close this 'shop' ?
*SIGH*

holiday ?
everyone go out play
me ?
at home
do what ?
sleep,copy paste the stupid clothes,eat,watch tv,sleep
all plan that I plan before sem break
all disappear
how hurt am I ?
how sad am I ?

and 1 more thing
do you all feel something was just like nothing skip already ?
your all sure wont feel it
nobody will care about this
not not
is only FOR ME
your all only will wont care about it
everyone has just only me don't have
how special am I ?
=')

No comments:

Post a Comment