Photobucket

28.7.11


Oops I'm back again =)
today and tmr is
ah wen & chi xiang birthday
but last sunday we were celebrate with them
a joyful celebration =D
Happy Birthday To Ah wen & Chi Xiang =)


yesterday get my account marks
started I feel nothing to my marks because myself feel that was still okay
however my tutor told me it's not very good result
after I heard all my classmate told me their marks
I feel hurt and unhappy
and realized maybe I'm the lowest marks in the class =(
most hurt was I have account basic and some of them didn't have any account basic
also can higher than me
 I feel so scare
scare I will resit this paper on next sem
more scare is only me will resit this paper in my class T_T
I really hate account ='(

tmr dating cancel
really feel upset right now ='(



No comments:

Post a Comment