Photobucket

11.6.10

Empty


I have change my blogskin
I know
full of strawberry
actually myself not so like strawberry
just feel this skin is nice ~ haha

i saw someone facebook this few day
hmmm ~!!!
just got 1 thing can say
that is :
从前的丑小鸭在化妆的神奇下成了天鹅
but
卸妆后变成鬼
lol ~

I hate somebody deep and deep now
really HATE
but maybe some people hate me too

since I start my beauty course
I change to no crazy like before
I'm become a good girl
1 week out half day
sometime 2 week out half day
why not 1 day ?
I'm impossible out 1 day =]
I just can out from morning until evening only

I tell my friend
all just will say : are you crazy ? IMPOSSIBLE
ya that is possible =]

actually myself not so like hang out too
i don't like night go out too

Friend ?
I just got a few
I have a boyfriend
but me impossible got male friend

am I love my life right now ?
I more love when the moment at SMP
that time I had lover,friends and family
but now
I have miss something

I feel sad
but no use at all
the time is already pass
never come back


No comments:

Post a Comment