Photobucket

15.11.09

goodbye



13/11
today is majlis restu
we all from start until the end
we jz keep laugh only LOL
really cant tahan the Pn.Hayati
she wan touch my face
i forget jor
then she pull me go touch =.=
Pn.Nora she cry until so geng
i go tell her dun cry XD


9.00am like tat
back class
still keep laugh
suddenly Pn.Faun in jor =.=
last day study also need study sejarah


finally fong ho la ~
go pizza hut wif whole class
let 5 cemerlang geh ppl go jor tim
but but but our ZULIHA !!!
she book jor
HAHAHAHA
then somebody 5song edi


after tat Pn.Nora come jor la ~~
order wait wait wait
take pic take pic
eat eat eat
play play play
laugh laugh
pay money (use our class money)
got 250++ nehxx
but we eat jor how much i dunno
i jz know the resit sibeh long !!!
go out take pic again LOL
after tat back home















14/11
go watch 2012 wif dear
early morning 10+ like tat jiu reach jusco jor
OMG !!!
ppl many like hell
we wan watch 10.30 geh also finish jor
then we buy 11.30


after we finish watch go out saw counter there
got paper write 2012 sold out today
fuiyo ~
lucky i watch jor
hahahaha
today last day meet wif dear >.<
after 1 month only meet lo ~~


15/11
today is me last day on GUA
goodbye my blogspot
goodbye my cafe world
goodbye my farmville
goodbye my 樓一幢
goodbye my facebook
goodbye my friendster ( actually long time edi XD)
goodbye my xbao
goodbye my msn


and


say HI to book
hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment